member of the library must be prepared to identify himself/herself when
requested to do so.
of a borrower ticket, belonging to other member is prohibited.
assume the obligation of keeping the library materials in good condition.
Materials damaged, defected or lost must be replaced, otherwise the cost will
be realized from the borrower.
misplaced book is temporarily lost. To avoid misplacement; books taken from the
open shelves should be left on the nearest table/trolley.
and eating is not allowed inside the library.
must be observed in the Library.
- Books and Magazines must be returned before the due date.
- Keep your cell phone in silence or off mode inside the library.
- It is advisable to use library resources i.e. books, computers
& magazines carefully.
- Your cooperation with library staff and security personnel is
- Keep your bags/belongings at property counter at the
- Bring your ID Card to enter/exit the Library and also to produce
the same to the library Staff as and when asked for.
- Do not write upon, damage or mark any book belongings to the
- The library staff at the library gate will check all personal
belongings including Library books issued to a member.
- The reader should check the books before borrowing to ensure
that these are not damaged. If a book is found to be damaged or certain pages
are missing, the borrower should get this statement recorded on the book,
otherwise he/she shall be held responsible for the damage, discovered at the
time of returning the books.
- Photography is not allowed. Membership privileges of a user can
be suspended on account of mis-behaviour with the Library staff or for indecent
may be refused to anyone who violates the Library Rules and Regulations.